The Cyprus jurisdiction has been activelyinvolved in global business planning for a long time. Despite the rapid changesin the world and the sphere, it actively adapts to modern realities and stillremains one of the most profitable:
• Ability to get a VAT number
• VAT rate 19%, under certain conditions can be reduced to 0%
• 12.5% income tax, one of the lowestrates in the EU
• More than 40 agreements of Double TaxTreaties
• 0% tax on dividends
• Access to financial CYSEC license
• Not expensive office maintenance at theplace of registration (substance)
• Ability of already registered names,which speeds up registration
• Opening a bank account at the place ofregistration
For several years now, many companies have been transferring business management to Cyprus - the country has a positive, developing business environment and attractive tax rates.
Cyprus is definitely one of the most interesting destinations for business with access to a large number of financial instruments.