It’s not a secret that bank account opening becomes a more and more complicated process. Many of our clients are choosing payment platforms instead of banks, for their daily routine work.
Mostly it's connected with bank account opening quickness, some other reasons:
- Most payment platforms are members of SEPA and SWIFT, and they have the ability to assign a personal IBAN
- An absolute plus – remote opening (in most cases)
- The ability to open an account in a country that has not signed a CRS agreement
- Payment platforms are issuing Visa/Mastercard cards
- Possibility to open additional merchant accounts, for online payments processing
Of course, payment platforms cannot become full-fledged replacements for bank accounts, but it’s a good option for online fast, safe payments.